TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At onihaxy media, we are fully registered and licensed under Hero Publishers Ltd, and all our stories are fully protected under all the copyright laws of Nigeria.
- All our stories are exclusively published for private reading only.
- Illegal sales of our stories is fully prohibited on any website, blogs and social media pages aside onihaxy media affiliate platforms.
- Illegal copying of our contents without permission is a criminal offence and offenders/Violators shall be prosecuted under copyright laws of Nigeria.
- Contact onihaxy media admins for permission to copy any of our stories on your blog, website or pages.
- There are two major permission/right categories for our stories to be lifted from our contents, Free right and the paid right.
- Free right is the license to post our stories on your websites, blogs or pages for free but it must Carry an advert linking back to onihaxy media website, page, or contacts. For example, “visit www.onihaxy.com to buy complete episode”, ” contact onihaxy on Bbm:568D8E0A or whatsapp:08069816682 for complete story”, “like onihaxy on Facebook www.Facebook.com/onihaxy for more stories” etc. For example
Any content been copied from us must also have the ad-banner of the particular story been copied on every episodes with an hyperlink linking back to onihaxy media website or Facebook pages. Adbanners can be selected from the options below.
- Paid right is a platform to have our stories on your websites, blogs, or pages with no ads linking back to onihaxy website or contacts but it must be dedicated to the right author and it comes with a fee of N1,500 (one thousand five hundred naira) for websites, blogs, forums and a fee of N1,000 (one thousand naira) for Facebook pages per story.
- All characters of any of our stories should not be altered on any platform been copied to.
- All licensed Onihaxy affiliated platforms must post updates along side with our website and social media pages and should not by any means be ahead of us.
Failure to adhere to any of the aforementioned terms and conditions will result to reporting of your website, blog or Facebook page to DMCA, Facebook and other appropriate copyright authority for theft/infringement of intellectual property, offenders will/may also be prosecuted.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Lagos, Lagos 234
Onihaxy Media Team